Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My new toy

Rori writes:

I have a new toy! I'll give clues, and see if you can guess what it is.
  1. Mommy thinks it belongs to her.
  2. It's big and puffy.
  3. It is big enough so that all of us could nap on it if we want.
  4. I think it's a blankie, but Mommy says it's not.
  5. It has silver dangly toys on it that I can bite.
  6. Mommy brings it with her when she goes to teach.
  7. It goes "sssssshhhhhhhh" when I pounce on it.
Do you know what it is? Leave your guess in the comments and I'll tell if someone gets it right.

6 comments:

Forever Foster said...

It sounds like a blanket, but it can't be if you say it's not! What about a really big scarf?

PDX pride said...

Oooh, very close!

BooBoo said...

A jacket? I like to sit on jackets.

PDX pride said...

You got it, BooBoo! It's Mommy's white puffy jacket! :)

CCL Wendy said...

Is it a blow-up cat doll? Or purrhaps a dummy used to demonstrate CPR?

catsynth said...

It sounds everyone wants to enjoy the new puffy jacket.

(It makes me think of the infamous "puffy shirt" from Seinfeld years ago)