Thursday, May 28, 2009

Little Bit had her babies!


Little Bit on Monday, big with kittens.


Little Bit writes:

No, I'm NOT telling where they are! The lady and man in the green house want me to tell, and even watched me when I left their house to see if I would go right to them, but of course I'm too smart for that. They may be at my "real home" two houses down, or they may be down in the basement of the green house, or somewhere outside.

Yesterday (Tuesday), the people in the green house didn't see me at all, so they figured I might be having my kittens. Then, this afternoon, the man saw me hunting in the backyard. He told the lady, and they've kept a watch for me all day since then.

Tonight (Wednesday), at about 10 pm, the lady went to do laundry in the basement and I came out to greet her. I looked thinner, so she petted me and there were no babies in me! Two of my mammaries are milk-full, so she thinks I did have two kittens. I came inside to eat, and rolled over for long-awaited tummy rubs, meowing happily. I munched and munched, and let Tabby sniff my head, then wanted out again.

And, no, I'm not going to bring my babies around until they're old enough! But then I will, because I love the people in the green house!

8 comments:

The Creek Cats said...

Best of luck to Little Bit and her babies.

CCL Wendy said...

Little Bit is just trying to be the best mama she knows how to be by PURRtecting her wee ones! It's so wonderful of you to help her and her babies survive. We're looking forward to seeing pictures of the babies when they finally emerge.

Elin said...

Little Bit, best of luck!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Congratulations to Little Bit. Hope her babies are healthy.

Noll's Nip said...

What a good mommy you are Little Bit. Can't wait to see your kitty-babies :)

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You are a very good MomCat, Little Bit. We purr that the babies are in a safe place. We will stop back by to see when yo bring them out!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Concatulation on yoor babies Little Bit, we do hope yoo will show dem to da lady in da green house cuz she's really nice and yoo know she'll take good care of yoo and da babies. Yoo should let yoor "real" house know dat yoo are ready to get yoor ladygardenectomy soon!

Unknown said...

Oh, honey, your babies need the people in the green house and so do you. Why don't you clean your little ones all spiffy, come to the green house and take them to see your little ones. You know, it wouldn't be such a bad thing for you and your sweet babies to live inside for a while all safe and sound.