Monday, March 2, 2009

To the green house lady

Outdoor Fluffy Buddy says:

I'm sorry, green house lady. I didn't mean to hiss and swat at you when you came out to feed us yesterday. I wanted to sniff your hand instead, but you reminded me of the little cat that attacked me inside. So I swatted your hand and scratched you instead. You didn't hurt me, so I know you were sorry I was attacked.

When you came out today, I let you come close. You put out your hand, and I walked by it without touching, letting you know that I was doing better and not scared anymore. I didn't hiss, didn't scratch, didn't run. I know you would never hurt me and didn't mean to scare me by having the inside cat attack. I know it was not your fault.

I trust you again. I will eat out of the food bowl and sleep under the trailer. I will watch and wait, and eventually I may try to come in again. If that little cat behaves herself.

7 comments:

The Island Cats said...

We think she'll accept your apology...she knows you didn't mean it...

Tuck said...

That was a nice apology. I'm sure she understands...

The Meezers or Billy said...

that was a nice apology. we hopes you go in again

Us4 Cats said...

awwwww! so sweet.

Parker said...

I think that was a very heartfelt apology!

The Florida Furkids said...

That was a very sincere apology - we know she'll accept.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh yeah, she's gonna forgive yoo. All dem bean ladies (we call ours mom) forgive us when bad stuff happens dat is not really our fawlt.