Monday, March 9, 2009

I want my food nnnnnNNNNOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!

Anyone who's ever heard a Siamese yowl knows what it sounds like around our house today. It's definitely a Mancat Monday!

Skylar writes:

I'm feeling so much better now that Starla's around. I just was lonely and depressed, and then she came to be my companion. I love my new friend! I let her snuggle with me and be right by me when I'm sitting with Dad. I go check on her and touch noses with her sometimes. I watch her and purr.

I've perked up quite a bit. My whole attitude's back to normal! I'm eating fine, drinking water occasionally (still working on that one), and am starting to assert myself again.

Yesterday, I woke Mom up with a Siamese yowl, demanding part of Dad's hotdog that he bought on the way home from work. I got some of it (of course) and chomped it right down, then got another piece. Starla got a piece as well, and the others got some bread (because they don't eat the hotdog part).

Today, Mom had bologna, and I demanded my fair share. She says it wasn't really bologna, just something that is made from tofu that seems like meat, but it tasted real! Smelled real, too, that's why I demanded it!

*licks lips*

6 comments:

Forever Foster said...

Skylar, it has made us smile a lot to hear how happy you are with Starla. We are very happy you have found such a great friend:)

Kaz's Cats said...

It's nice to have a buddy so that you can hang out together. We love that you and Starla are getting on so well, Skylar,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

The Creek Cats said...

So glad to hear things are getting back to normal for you guys!

Tuck said...

I'm happy to hear that you are doing better now that Starla is there!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We are glad you are doing so well now you have Starla as your special friend.

The Florida Furkids said...

It's nice to have friends. We're glad you and Starla are pals.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids