Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm in my new home

Smokey writes (via telephone):

My new mom and dad came and got me, and trapped me in the cat carrier. In the car, my new mom opened the carrier a little and petted me to try to calm me down, because I was holding my whole body rigid.

Once I got to my new home, they opened the carrier right by my new litter box. I explored all over the house, except the little human's room, then hid under the bed. I'll explore later, but right now I know I'm safe under here.

My new mom called Foster Mommy and told her all of this so she could update everyone.

4 comments:

Cory said...

That was nice of her to update us all so quickly! Smokey, don't stay in hiding too long. Our Nigel is still hiding most of the time!

The Island Cats said...

Smokey, we hope you get comfortable in your new home! It sounds like a great place with some nice beans!

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

We're glad a kitty gots a new good home. Have fun exploring.

Elin said...

Happy exploring!

&

I have an award for all of u!
Go to my blog to receive it!