Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wordy Wednesday: Catching up on the news, pt.1

Sorry for not posting bloggie entries for a while!  We have been taking care of Daddy, because he has a crushed disk in his back.  Not nice, and it's very hurty for him.  We've been giving him a lot of extra snuggles and purrs, and Mommy has been taking care of him, too.

 Missy writes:

I've found a new snuggle spot!  It's very comfy and surrounds me, plus I can play whenever I want to.  Do you like it?  I've got another favorite one, too.  We just got our prize from Goma on Friday, and we blogged about it on the Frugal Feline.  Go see my stretchy tummy!  *gigglepurrs*

Heimdall writes:

I've found a better comfy place than Missy has!  Mommy left the bathroom cupboard open while she dried off from her shower, and I hopped in to snuggle!  Too bad they won't let me be in here most of the time.

 Freya writes:

Forget snuggle spots!  I like to play!  While Mommy was taking pictures of everyone for our post about the new snuggler/scratcher, I was attacking the string hanging from the camera!

See my teeth?

I also love putting my strings in the bathtub and playing with them in there!

2 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh look at all you guys have going on!

Sparkle said...

Purrs to your male human - I hope he heals up quickly!