Friday, April 2, 2010

Photo Friday: Blurred


Camera phones don't take the greatest pictures in the world, but it was all I had at the time. Here are some of my favorites!
Above, Baby Chiba (Smokey & Little Bit's sister, Boo-Boo's daughter) and Starla eating on the porch


Our now-angel foster Sara Princess Kitty checking out a paper bag that everyone else had been playing in. 18-year-old Sara Kitty didn't want to be left out of the fun, even though she was almost blind. :)


Carbon loves to wear my shoes! He'll do this with any flat-heeled pair that I leave lying around: sandals, jellies, clogs, etc.


Our feral friend Shadow from our old house, letting us know that she was semi-comfortable around us. I still was about 10 feet away at this point, and couldn't get any closer at that time without spooking her, but she exposed her belly to let me know that that distance was ok with her.

1 comment:

Elin said...

those are still lovely pictures to me =)