When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows who he or she is.Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including ones who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself, as well as an Honest Photo...Then, pass it on!
10 honest things about us:
- We love people food! That's why we make our purrents give it to us sometimes when they're eating, and created Chef Skylar's Open Restaurant to share people food recipes for cats (and dogs) and have fun.
- We sleep 80% of the day. Well, we're cats; what do you expect us to do?
- We play the other 20%. Well, most of it, anyway. Got to have time out for eating and other stuff.
- We like harnesses. Yes, we really do! This article Mommy wrote tells you why.
- Starla's skittish around people.
- Carbon's an evil genius/investigator who jammed up the automatic litter box in only 10 minutes after it arrived at the house!
- Skylar snoopervises the food, people's and cats'.
- Rori and Skylar watch for the ferals and tell our humans when they're on the porch.
- Tabby screams loudly for no particular reason.
- We ignore the constant barking of the two woofies next door. Doesn't bother us!
We pass this on to:
Chey & Gemini
Kimo & Sabi