Sunday, March 24, 2013

Happy birthdays to Freya & Heimdall!

Freya writes:

Today was my birthday and my brother Heimdall's birthday!  It's kind of hard to believe that we're now three years old.  Does that mean we have to act grown-up?  I sure hope not!  Even though I enjoy my role as a little mama to the semi-feral girls, I'm glad I don't have to be their real mama kitty!  Miss Marble still expects me to be her mama, and that's nice, but I'd much rather play and wrestle with her.

Heimdall writes:

But, wait, sis!  You act like my mama, too, and have since we were little!  I would miss if you didn't clean my ears and wash my face.  My "grown-up" role is to make sure that Mommy is doing ok.  Sometimes she needs a reminder to take her nap, so I tell her that it's time to sleep.  I also wake her up when her alarm goes off, although she seems to think that snuggling isn't the best way to make her get up.  What's wrong with that?  Everyone needs a good snuggle in the morning!

8 comments:

Sweet Purrfections said...

Happy Birthday to Freya and Heimdall!

Sparkle said...

Happy birthday, you two! Have a lovely day!

Fuzzy Tales said...

Belated happy birthday to you both, we hope you had a great day!

The Island Cats said...

Happy Birthday to Freya and Heimdall! We hope you had a great day!

Colehaus Cats said...

Oh, you cuties! We hope you had a wonderful B-Day with many, many more to come! Purrs...

Max said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

meowmeowmans said...

Oh no! Sorry we're late. WE hope you had a wonderful birthday celebration, Freya and Heimdall!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Belated Happy Birthday to Freya and Heimdall!
Thank you for your kind words on our loss of Eric. The many comments have been a great comfort to us.