Friday, May 13, 2011

Mommy's kitty tattoo!

Mommy got a kitty tattoo yesterday, in memory of Skylar & Lydia!  A friend picked her up from the house, and when she came back she was wearing a bright blue bandage.  She smelled funny, but she wouldn't let us sniff the bandage closely.  Later on, she took it off and then we could see the design!  Wow, it looks like them, and like Freya & Heimdall, too!


 Concept drawing by one of Mommy's friends, based on a design Mommy suggested.

 Transferred to Mommy's right arm just below her shoulder.

Outline tattooed, and then the final tattoo.

6 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

It's fabulous, we love it! Our mom has 3 tattoos, but none are cats. Hmmm. Anyway, it's terrific!

Sparkle said...

My human has a non-cat tattoo on her back right shoulder. I keep asking her to have me tattooed on her, but so far she says no!

Lisa Kolosey said...

That is awesome! I gasped out loud when I saw the finished tattoo!

I have two tattoos, one kitty and one set of paw prints walking up my leg. If I get more, they will be cats!

~Lisa Co9T

Gemini and Ichiro said...

What a cool tattoo!

The Island Cats said...

That is one cool kitty tattoo!!

Catwoman said...

This is VERY cute!