Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy birthday to Little Bit!

Little Bit writes:

It's my 4th birthday today, or as near as my purrents have decided.  Four years ago, my sisters Smokey, Baby Chiba, and I were born to our mama Boo-Boo Kitty in Portland, OR.  Smokey lives with a friend, and Baby Chiba died as a kitten, and I'm doing really well with everyone here in Vancouver, WA!

I didn't go visiting when Tabby went a week ago (she promises to write about it later), because I fell off the top of the stroller while Mommy was getting us ready.  She had put me in the carrier, put the carrier on the stroller, and then turned to talk to one of the twins.  I rolled myself off the stroller!  I'm fine, but I was shaken up for about 10 minutes afterward and didn't want to go back into the carrier.  Mommy promises never to do that again, and always to have at least one hand on the carrier if it's on the stroller.  It scared her as much as it did me!

I'm having a great birthday running around with the twins!  I hopped up to groom my half-sister Rori (who's almost a year older than me) for a while this morning, then got back down off the bed to play again.  ZOOOOOOM!!!!!

8 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

The happiest of birthdays to you! We hope you get lots of cuddles and treats too, along with all that zooming around. :-)

Sparkle said...

Happy birthday, Little Bit!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy Birthday Little Bit!

Max said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

meowmeowmans said...

Happy birthday, Little Bit! :) We hope you have a really special day!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Happy Birthday Little Bit.

The Island Cats said...

Happy Birthday, Little Bit!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Happy 4th Birthday! Your poor mom prolly felt worse than you after your fall. Happy Thursday. xoxo