Sunday, July 12, 2009

Thanks, new Mommy!

Cousteau/Kai writes:

My new mommy gave me two gifts on my Catster page today! She gave me a kiss and a furever diamond! I am so happy to be so loved already by my new forever home. :)

Foster Mommy and Foster Daddy gave me a going-away present today: a new blue collar with my new name and my new mommy's telephone number on it. I'm still trying to get out of it, jumping and trying to scratch. It keeps following me, no matter what I do! My auntie Boo came running up to me and batted at the tag on it, which confused me. Why was Auntie Boo playing with MY new thing? And why did it still stay ATTACHED to me? My foster parents say that by Friday I'll have gotten used to it. Then my new mommy can decide whether she wants to keep it for me or not.

I'm getting so excited to be at my forever home for real!!!!!!

4 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is nice of your new forever Beans to give you a gift. We have given you one as well.

Unknown said...

We is wishin’ youz a gentle and purr-fect Sunday morning wif all da 'beans dat youz ♥.

Please joins us in PURRING TO END ANIMAL CRUELTY at Confucius Cat’s place: http://www.confuciuscat.blogspot.com/

The Misadventures Of Me said...

O M C!! We read da story about how yoo kittens got to yer foster home. We is so happy da foster home was able to take yoo in! ConCATS on getting a new furever home - yoo is such a cutie!

Molly
Shadow
Trooder

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We want to kiss yoo too Kai! what a happy boy yoo are!