Thursday, April 22, 2010

Starla Update

Starla writes:

Mommy and I are dealing better with my litter box accidents. She has found a product that works even better than Nature's Miracle, and has reviewed it on her other bloggie. She sprays it on after I pee on the floor, or sprays it after she takes up the washable pee pad, and it takes out all the odor!

For the past day and a half, most of my pee has gone in the box. I only used the pad once. It's right beside the box, so that I can use it if I don't want to use the box. The pee pads we use are washable, and located in the doggie section of the pet store, but they're great for me because it's easy for Mommy to clean up and reuse, plus there is a waterproof vinyl layer so the urine doesn't go through.

I have heard rumors of a vet visit for me, but it sounds like it will be at least a couple more weeks until that happens.

4 comments:

The Creek Cats said...

We love those pawsome products!!!
We've never heard of reusable pee pads, they sound great!

Best of luck to you Starla. We hope your pee problem can be resolved very soon!

The Island Cats said...

We hope you can get your pee problems under control, Starla. In the meantime, it's good to know your mom has some products that will help clean it. We love the Clean+Green products!

Marg said...

That is such a good idea about the pee pads. Hope you get better though and that the vet visit goes all right.
I have a question for you. Are you a therapy cat??? I have someone that represents the food Canidae that is looking for a therapy cat to sponsor. Would you like for me to send them your link to your blog??? You can get in touch with me through my blog or my email address.
Have a great day.

meowmeowmans said...

We've never heard of those products before, but they sound like they are working real well for you. We hope you figure out those pee-pee problems soon. We have our paws crossed! :)