Friday, June 16, 2017

Happy 12th Birthday to Tabby!





Tabby writes:

What?  You mean I'm 12 years old?  I don't feel like an old lady, but maybe I am.  I certainly am the oldest in our household!  12 doesn't really seem old to me, though.  Well, I have been grumpier than usual, and my ear has been scabbing.  Oh, that's not related to age, Mommy?  I thought it was!  I've been wanting to sleep more than usual.  Oh, and I climbed up to the bed a few nights ago to snuggle with Mommy when Daddy was at work.  I was feeling lonely.  I tried again a little while later, after I'd gotten down for a snack, but I decided to step on the metal scrollwork of the divider screen instead of directly over to the bed.  Not a good idea, because it moved and I caught a claw!  Other than that, I wasn't hurt.  It just scared me, but not enough to keep me from snuggling.

I'm going to enjoy today by snuggling, getting my ear cleaned by Little Bit, snuggling with Freya, eating, and watching our visitors.  Last night, that included our raccoon friend, who didn't know what to do with a section of orange that was given to him!  He kept looking for cat food, but all he got was the orange.  Well, he had his cat food a few hours earlier.  I guess he wanted more of a snack.

14 comments:

Summer said...

Happy birthday, Tabby! I have to say, it sounds like your visitors are a little picky.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Happy Birthday, Tabby. We hope you get lots of cuddles and extra treats.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy birthday Tabby! Enjoy those snuggles.

pilch92 said...

Happy Birthday Tabby! You are a beauty.XO

Deziz World said...

Happy Meowday gawjus Tabby. You're not old at all. We sure hope your day is as purrfect as you. Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

da tabbies o trout towne said...

a very happy birthday two ewe tabby; heerz two a yeer a head filled with happee nezz & healtheez ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The Florida Furkids said...

Happy Birthday Tabby! We hope you had a PURRRFECT birthday!
The Florida Furkids

The Island Cats said...

Happy Birthday, Tabby! It's my birthday too. Let's party! ~Wally

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Happy Purrday Tabby, we don't think 12 is old at all.

meowmeowmans said...

Happy birthday, Tabby! We hope you had a super special day!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

That photo is too cute for words! Happy Happy 12th Birthday Sweetheart! xoxo catchatwithcarenandcody

Sweet Purrfections said...

Happy 12th birthday, Tabby!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Happy Gotcha Day Tabby, we hope you are well we see you haven't posted since your purrday.

Hannah and Lucy said...

Happy, Happy 12th Birthday Tabby and we hope you'll have many, many more. Make sure to get a kiss.
From Hannah and Lucy xx xx