Monday, August 19, 2013

Mini Mancat Monday: Panther's got interest!

Panther writes:

Mommy came back from that dance workshop she was at.  Daddy was very good to us over the weekend, and I got to come in a lot to socialize with the inside kitties.  When Mommy came back from the workshop, she brought two other humans with her.  Well, actually, they brought her back, because she rode in their car.  Anyway, they came inside and wanted to meet me!  Mommy called for me, so I came up and started to come in.  Then I saw them!  Whoa, two new humans inside the house?  I put on the brakes fast and backpedaled to the door.  Mommy picked me up and "flew" me over to meet them.  I'm not used to being carried, so she holds me by the armpits and "flies" me instead.  I sniffed their feet and said hi, then went back to a safe distance to watch them.  Mommy and Daddy called me over, and the lady called me over, too, so I came back to within arm's length of them.

They said they would talk it over and let Mommy and Daddy know if they are interested in adopting me!  Wow!  They know I need more socializing and would probably be willing to work with me on being more of an inside kitty.

I'll keep you updated on this new development in my life and if it pans out!

4 comments:

animal lover, quilt lover said...

I hope Panther gets a good new home-- one that will know just what to do for an outside only cat.
Thanks for your visit to my blog.
Yes I lost Zoie my dog after she jumped a 6 ft fence at 3 in the morning and went to the road!!!
It just broke me in half!!!! I am so sorry for your loss the same way with your cat. It hurts so bad!!!

Sparkle said...

My paws are crossed for you, Panther!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

panther....best fishes two ewe that ya finds yur forevers home reeeeeeeeeely quik....

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

We purr and pray that Panther would get a good home. Please keep us posted. We know we don't always leave comments but we read every single one of your posts in our email box. SS is very busy just at present to blog, visit or keep up with Face Book, so we have not been around much. All the best to you.