Thursday, August 27, 2009

Squishy's better!

Squishy writes:

Yesterday evening, there were NO squishes on me or around in the bathroom two hours after Foster Daddy gave me a bath! They were both so impressed! They checked me again in another two hours, and still no squishes!

So, I was let out into the rest of the house. It's now about 12 hours since I was let out, and still nothing! :) I've been sleeping a whole lot. My brother was trying to get me to play first thing, but all I wanted to do was inspect the house to make sure it was the same as when I left it. I even crawled under to check that Starla was there. Then I curled up in the chair for a good three-hour snooze, because I'd spent most of my incarceration screaming to be let out. I was a very tired boy!

This morning, I'm playing with my brother. Foster Mommy is giving all of us the FortiFlora now, for good measure.

She's taking me right now to the groomer for a real bath and a trim on my pants.

UPDATE: Squishy just went diarrhea, but it was in the box! So he has a little way to go until full recovery, but is getting soooo much better!

UPDATE AGAIN: Just got back from the groomers' at PetsMart. He squished on me there, but I think that's because he didn't have a litter box and needed to go. He did awesome with being brushed and toenails clipped, screamed during the bath, and tried to run away from the shaver. Now he's home playing and eating.

5 comments:

Everycat said...

Oh little Squishy I hope you soon feel better and can be back with all the others, it must be so lonely in the bathroom. It' sgood your Mommy can come in though, I bet you really relish that visit, could she visit more? We send you rumbly purrs so all that squishing clears up soon and you can be out and about having fun again!

Whicky Wuudler

Everycat said...

oh we are so dumb, we misread and didn't realise you WERE now out and about with your siblings! Sorry about that, anyway, we still send you rumbly purrs so that you can really get over those squishes!

Whicky and his dumb ape.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We are glad your squishes are getting better, and we hope they are soon all better.

The Florida Furkids said...

We hope the squishes go away soon.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

We are glad that you are getting better. We hope full recovery is close too.