Saturday, April 18, 2015

Pet Fair!

http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/
Tabby writes:

I'm going to the pet fair today!!!  It's the NW Pet and Companion Fair, and I've gone with Mommy, Mommy Erin, and JJ for the last few years.  It's a lot of fun, and this year will be the best ever!  Mommy and I are going to do a stage presentation like we did last year.  We'll be doing that today and tomorrow, from 11:00 to 11:30 am on both days.  If you're in the area, we'd love to see you!  Last year, we met up with Mommy Erin's sister Anna and our Catster friend Bitu's mommy Michelle (and Michelle's brother).

Our talk is going to be on feline-assisted therapy.  I'll probably hang out on stage on a chair, like I did last year.  Since I did this last year, I probably won't want to dive for my carrier bag during the presentation, at least I hope I won't!  That was kind of embarrassing for me last year, but Mommy took it in stride and explained that it was my first time doing a presentation there.  We were also first on the schedule, so that made a difference.  This year, we have a reptile show before us one day and a training class before us the next, so I get to hang out in the audience and watch those before it's my turn.

After my presentation, I get to ride in my stroller and look at all the doggies, some kitties, and lots of humans.  There may be some other animals to sniff, but I'm not allowed to sniff the reptiles or the small animals.  Too much temptation, even though I only go after bugs and froggies!  I sure watch everything, though!  I'm really looking forward to it!

5 comments:

pilch92 said...

I wish I lived near this, I would definitely go.

Summer said...

How fun, Tabby! I wish I could do presentations - it sounds like lots more fun than just hanging around in a show enclosure, waiting to flirt with a judge.

The Swiss Cats said...

It looks like you're going to have great time ! We wish we could come and say hello ! Purrs

Cupcake said...

Awesome! Have fun! I am sure you'll be a huge hit. Good plan not to sniff the reptiles. Can't be too careful.....

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Furries said...

Sounds like you have a full schedule at the pet fair. It's probably best you not sniff the reptiles. Lizards are lots of fun to play with .... their tails can fall off and still be squirmy!