Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Happy 5th Birthday to the Twins!

Freya writes:

It's our birthday today!  For a birthday present, we want Sherbet to come out to play, or at least play pawsies with us.  Can you see me sticking my paws underneath the door trying to get him to play?  I'm going to have a fun day running around the house and playing with everyone.

Heimdall writes:

I want Sherbet to play, too, although I've been asking him to play tails by sticking my tail underneath the door and wagging it at him.  It works with everyone else, so why doesn't it work with him?  Our purrents say it's because he likes to be in a box in there, but he can't see the door from his box, so he doesn't see us trying to play with him.  If I were in there, I'd want to have some company and someone to play with!

I've got a goopy eye that's getting better, so I'm going to spend my day snuggling with Mommy either on the bed or sleeping on the desk while she does computer stuff.  She cleans my eye to help it feel better, and that's working.  I may need medicine for it, but that's ok, too.  As long as I get my snuggle hand under my head, I'm happy!

14 comments:

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Freya & Heimdall

The Island Cats said...

Happy Birthday, Freya and Heimdall! We hope you have a great day!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy Birthday Freya & Heimdall! I hope you both have a lovely day.

Fuzzy Tales said...

Happy birthday to you both! We hope you have a terrific day!

pilch92 said...

Happy Birthday pretty kitties!Hope your eye gets better soon.

The Swiss Cats said...

Happy birthday to you two ! We wish you a wonderful day filled with treats and cuddles ! Purrs

Jans Funny Farm said...

Happy birthday, Freya & Heimdall.

Perhaps Sherbet will want to meet you soon and you can all become friends.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Happy birthday!

Summer said...

Happy birthday, Freya and Heimdall! I hope Sherbet wants to play with you soon.

meowmeowmans said...

Happy birthday, Freya and Heimdall!

Saku said...

Happy Birthday Freya and Heimdall! We hopes you had a day full of lubs and scritches.

Sasha, Sami, & Saku

Colehaus Cats said...

Hoping you had a pawsome Happy B-Day filled with kisses and treats... LOTS of treats!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Happy Happy TWIN birthday!!!! Much love from Cody and Caren www.catchatwithcarenandcody.com

Furries said...

Happy 5th birthday Freya & Heimdall. I hope you get some extra playtime.
And I hope your eye is better soon and you don't need medicine.