Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Birthday to Tabby!

Tabby writes:

It's my birthday already?  I'm not eight years old, am I?  That's how old Mommy way saying I would be today when we went visiting on Wednesday.  My friends always ask how old I am, and Mommy said, "She'll be eight on Sunday."  Two of my friends were worried about how old I might live to be, but were reassured that I just now am considered a senior cat.  Don't worry, friends!  I have a few more years of visiting left!  I'm not ready to quit that yet.  No way!

We got treats delivered two days ago in preparation for my birthday.  Well, they actually are a product sample to review, but we'll get them today.  *licks lips in anticipation*  I love my treats, and am happy to share with the others, too.  The delivery guy scared us, though.  Since we live on a busy street, the Fed-Ex people are told to deliver to our back door.  I was resting in a chair right by the door when, all of a sudden, the guy knocked loudly on it!  We didn't know there would be a delivery, and Mommy thought they would try knocking on the front first or leave the package on the front porch like the other delivery services do.  Nope!  We all ran for it, and even Mommy jumped!  We came right back to see what the package was, and I got to sit on the box first.

12 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Happy birthday, Tabby! Enjoy your treats--we hope you get a lot of them to celebrate. :-)

The Paw Relations said...

Happy Birthday, Tabby. Enjoy your day.

Cats Herd You said...

Happy birthday, Tabby! We hope you get lots of fantastic treats today.

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Happy Birthday Tabby. Enjoy your treats.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Happy Birthday Tabby! (you don't look a day over 3!)

cats of wildcat woods said...

Happy Birthday Tabby - you are still a youngster yet.

Sparkle said...

Happy birthday, Tabby! Have a lovely day!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy Birthday Tabby. Enjoy your treats.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Happy Birthday Tabby!! Enjoy your day! Eight isn't that old at all!!

The Island Cats said...

Happy Birthday, Tabby! We hope you're having a great day!

meowmeowmans said...

Happy birthday, Tabby! We hope you had a super special day (and that you enjoyed those treats). :)

Angel MoMo said...

Happy birthday, Tabby! Hope you have lots of cuddles and treats on your special day.