Sunday, November 8, 2009

Easy on Sunday Morning

Skylar & Starla write:

After Daddy goes to work in the morning, we take over the chair! It's so comfy! We snuggle with Daddy when he takes naps in it, but then we like to take it over and snuggle with each other after he leaves.

Skylar says:

When I'm not feeling the greatest, as I am now, it helps to snuggle with my best friend Starla. It makes me feel so much better that I start purrrrrrrrrrrring away. Mom's going to take me in to the vet on Tuesday, because I've been drooling excessively and some of it was tinged with blood. I'm also having way more confused days than I was.

Starla writes:

After snuggling for a bit in the chair, I wriggle around so Mommy knows that I want to go back into the bedroom. I still won't run in there by myself if Tabby or Carbon is in the way, because Tabby will chase and I'm afraid that Carbon will (even though he's over that now). Mommy comes and gets me from the chair, takes me in to use the box if I need to, then brings me into the bedroom so I can dive under the dresser again. They're thinking of blocking off the dresser, though, so I will need to find another place to hide if that happens. They hope that by blocking it off, I will explore more of the house and not just automatically go for that one spot. Also, I pee under there if Carbon's in the bedroom. I'm just afraid that if I go to use the box, he'll come get me! Mommy says he's past that now, but I still wonder about him.

5 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Skylar, we hope you are feeling better soon...enjoy your snuggle with Starla.

Rusty said...

Skylar, I hope you are better very soon! Snuggle with Starla and I know that will help. Purrs to you always.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We hope you soon feel better Skylar. Snuggling will make you feel better.

Everycat said...

Snuggling on your Dad's chair with your best friend is very good medicine. Purrs to you

Whicky Wuudler

Us4 Cats said...

mommy loves this picture !