Monday, June 22, 2009

Mommyday


Little Bit writes:

My babies are growing so fast! They are much better at walking, and can almost cross the whole box by themselves without falling down. I have been encouraging them to climb the box by sitting outside meowing them on, while they try to scale the side to me. My grey girl and one of the tabbies have succeeded once, but only got about 6 inches away from the box before I saw them. They know the humans, and cry at them when they see them above the box, because they like being petted. The humans, who I'm learning now are called Foster Mommy and Foster Daddy, have even held my babies. Of course, I have to supervise this, and get anxious after a couple minutes so they let me have my babies back in the box after that. But they are very gentle about holding them, and it's good practice for my little ones to be on human laps. I myself am now allowed on the couch and on the computer chair to sit with the humans.

I don't like being in the green house, and I've rung the bell to go outside many times. Somehow, the doorbell trick doesn't work like it used to. Very confusing! I resort to meowing at them then, but they say I need to stay in with my baby kids.

The other cats in the house are interested in looking at my baby kids, too. Rori sits on the kitty tree staring down at them. Skylar walks by and peeks over the top of the box, as does Tabby. Carbon sniffs at the box. My little sisters look over the edge with their front paws on the top, trying to see the baby ones. My cousin Starla is afraid of everyone, and usually stays under the dresser in the bedroom.

My grey girl and my boy (one of the tabbies) are the most adventurous and the loudest.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohmygosh! How kyoot they are! We just read the back-posts. How marvelous that you are fostering all these kittens!

The Creek Cats said...

Little Bit, you have some furry beautiful babies!

Our mom is helping to bottle feed 6 abandoned kittens. They were born on Saturday morning and the mom completely abandoned them. You're a great mom, Little Bit!

The Island Cats said...

Aw, Little Bit...you got the cutest babies!

Noll's Nip said...

You can be one proud mamma, Little Bit. They are puff-ball cuties!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh what cute kits!!!

Mouchois said...

Yay Little Bit! We can't wait to read up on the growth of your adorable little kits. :D We'll be back to check in!

CCL Wendy said...

Well, Little Bit, you can asked for more loving humans to be around you and help you with your babies. They sure are the sweetest little litter!

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

Little Bit... I luvs da black one!!

Katie Too