Wednesday, May 6, 2009

White Wednesday

Starla writes:

I've got my very own litterbox now! A couple days ago, Daddy woke up from a nap and smelled something awful under the couch. I was sitting in my own pee, with Carbon a paw away. Daddy chased Carbon away and told him he was naughty, then cleaned up the mess and cleaned me up.

When Mommy got home that night, there were poop nuggets under the couch. Obviously, they'd trapped me under there again, so I couldn't run to the bathroom. She got a box lid from one of the delivery boxes, filled it with litter, and put it under the end of the couch.

Now, whenever I need to go potty, I just jump under the couch and use my own personal box. It's so handy, the others can't use it (I guard it from Tabby, and I swatted her after she tried to get to it), and I don't have to "run the gauntlet" with a full bladder. I've actually been more social since my box appeared. I hopped up on Daddy's lap yesterday and kneaded for a while, being petted. When Mommy took her nap, I ran in and napped under the dresser (a spot I could defend if needed) the whole time so I could be near her.

5 comments:

BooBoo said...

I have to share a litterbox with my housemate Missy. But we get along.

Tuck said...

That's great news! I don't think I'd like to share my litterbox either...

Noll's Nip said...

I don't like to have to use the litter box right after my Uncle Keaks. He's stinky !!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am glad they were so nice to you. I hope that this works much better.

Elin said...

I used to share my litterbox sometimes before my brother Boody went to the bridge.. He seldom used them, because he prefer to poo poo outside the house!